Orange You Glad Chromatic Gradient Matching Socks Set, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) socks sets in this colorway.
- Click here if you want to see everything we offer in Orange You Glad, including larger cakes for shawl, scarves, and sweaters.
About Chromatic Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match gradient socks sets make perfect slow-striping socks. You choose to start from the center of the cake or the outside! If you start with the same color for each sock, you'll have maternal twins - every stitch of one sock matches the other exactly.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Small socks set - approximately 200 yds/set. Perfect for wristwarmers, children’s socks/mittens or women’s anklets.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Chromatics Collection - a sweet array of single-color gradients moving from light to dark. The Chromatic colorways feature a light version of each color (light tones to medium) paired with a darker version (medium to near-black). Mix and match the light colors for a carefree rainbow effect, use the darker spectrum colors for a sophisticated, moody palette or use one of each for an uninterrupted 2-cake gradient color flow.
*Orange You Glad Chromatic Gradient* is a smooth chromatic gradient that moves through six shades of soft orange to deep, juicy just-picked from the tree orange. Perfect on its own, for matching with any of our chromatic gradients or mixing with Panoramic Gradients with orange elements. You’ll be glad to knit with this yarn. Aren’t you glad I didn’t say banana?
This colorway is perfect on its own, for pairing with any of our other Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with Panoramic Gradients.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- This listing is for the yarn only; you will not receive a pair of finished socks.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.