Pattern - Silk Moon Crescent Shawlette, by Jaala Spiro, ready to ship
Silk Moon Crescent by Jaala Spiro
This pattern is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
A great first foray into crescent shawls, this shawlette works up fast in garter stitch.
This pattern was written for both worsted weight yarn and fingering weight yarn. You'll need 150g/277yd worsted weight and 100g/400yd fingering weight.
If you're looking for Knitcircus gradient yarn for this pattern:
Choose from these fingering weight yarns from our collection:
- Greatest of Ease 100g cakes (80% superwash merino, 20% nylon)
- Trampoline 100g cakes (100% superwash US merino)
- Parasol 100g cakes (70% US merino, 30% mulberry silk)
- Opulence 100g cakes (80% superwash merino, 10% nylon, 10% cashmere)
Choose from these worsted weight yarns from our collection:
- Lap of Luxury 150g cakes (60% merino, 40% cultivated silk)
- Ringmaster 150g cakes (100% superwash merino)
These patterns are printed in booklet form on high-quality, heavy-duty paper with color photographs.
This pattern includes a free digital copy of the pattern, which will be emailed to you. Please include your Ravelry ID upon checkout to have the pattern sent to your Ravelry library as well as your email address. Otherwise the digital pattern will only be sent to you by email.