Professor Plum In The Study Speckled Handpaint, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) speckled hand-dyed items in this colorway.
About this Color
This is one of our super popular Speckled yarns that are dotty and fun. Order them in 50g, 100g, or 150g skeins to coordinate beautifully with our gradient yarns or our kettle-dyed semi-solid yarns. Every speckled hand-dyed skein has several colors of dots, or several shades of the same color family. Click here to see all of the various custom dyed yarns in this color family.
*Professor Plum in the Study¨ Speckled Handpaint*compliments our gradient by the same name. Cream with shades of brown, caramel, and plum.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline(100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Lavish (70% superwash Merino/20% cashmere/10% nylon) -??¨Our exclusive blend for extra luxury
- Fairy Dust(70% superwash Merino/25% nylon/5% Stellina) - Luxury sparkle and soft
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.