Rainbow Warrior Cowl Yarn Pack
"The Rainbow Warrior Cowl is the sister to the Rainbow Warrior Shawl. I enjoyed the fun slipped stitches so much that I decided to make a matching cowl. I also want to reiterate the spirit of the shawl, honoring the LGBTQ people who lost their lives in the Pulse Nightclub shooting. I received many emails from people who were affected by that tragedy and was touched how they were knitting Rainbow Warrior into prayer or comfort shawls. Now more than ever, no matter how we are different, we can’t forge ahead in hate.
Directions are given for knitting this in the round and flat.
There are two sizes, S/M is 24” in circumference and does not flop open at the top. If you prefer a cowl that is more open at the top, the larger option is for you. They are both 15” tall." -- From the designer
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
We knit the S/M, 24" circumference option, as seen in our sample photos.
Rainbow Warrior Cowl is designed by Casapinka. This pack includes:
- (1) 100g semi-solid skein, please choose color combination from drop down menu
- (1) 100g speckled skein, please choose color combination from drop down menu
- Peacock Plumage semi-solid/Lady of the Lake handpaint
- Chimney Sweep semi-solid/We Scare Because We Care speckle
- Fade to Black semi-solid/Center of Attention speckle
- Creamy Sheep semi-solid/A Yarn Has No Name speckle
Spectacular - fingering (100% superwash Merino wool) - 400 yds/100g. Single-ply, shiny, and soft. These skeins weigh approximately 120g, giving you nearly 480 yards per skein!
The pack includes enough yarn to make one cowl. Note: Cowl in photo uses Peacock Plumage semi-solid/Lake of the Lake handpaint
Is your favorite color combination sold out?
- Order here for a custom-dyed yarn pack. Dyed-to-order kits ship out in 6-8 weeks.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry or Lovecrafts, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes. We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.