Renegade Unicorn Impressionist Handpaint Matching Socks Set, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including larger cakes for shawls, scarves, and sweaters).
About Impressionist Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match socks sets make perfect colorful socks. You choose to start from the center of the cake or the outside! If you start with the same color for each sock, you'll have maternal twins - every stitch of one sock matches the other exactly.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Small socks set - approximately 200 yds/set. Perfect for wristwarmers, children’s socks/mittens or women’s anklets.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About this Color
This colorway is part of our Impressionist Handpaint Collection, another Knitcircus exclusive. Rich and vibrant colors dance through the entire cake, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Each cake is absolutely unique and pre-wound for your convenience.
*Renegade Unicorn Impressionist Handpaint* is what happens when the unicorns escape their rainbows and are allowed to run amok! This limited edition color is a little darker and a little sassier than our Rainbows and Unicorns color.
This colorway is perfect on its own, or you can pair it with one of our Panoramic Gradient cakes or Kettle-Dyed Semi-Solid skeins.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Care for all of our yarns is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.