Runaway Circus Shawl Yarn Pack
This gorgeous shawl makes beautiful use of a gradient and semi-solid, and it's knit in DK weight, so it's a quick knit! Easy slip stitch patterning means you only have to work with one yarn at a time!
"This shawl has slipped stitches that are broken up with garter ridges and some colorful stockinette with the contrasting color to give it some POP!"--from the designer
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Runaway Circus Shawl is designed by Dana Fehrenbach. The shawl yarn pack includes:
(1) 50g gradient cake of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
(1) 100g semi-solid skein of yarn, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
- Hawaiian Sunset Gradient/Silver Lining Semi-solid
- Love is Love Gradient/Quoth the Raven Semi-solid
- Vampire Boyfriend Gradient/Chimney Sweep Semi-solid
- Rise and Shine Gradient/Creamy Sheep Semi-solid
- Believe in Miracles Gradient/Quoth the Raven Semi-solid
The pack includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: Shawl in photo uses Hawaiian Sunset Gradient/Silver Lining Semi-solid.
Is your favorite colorway combination sold out?
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.