Shanakiel Kit in Brass and Steam, dyed to order
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
The Shanakiel shawl is designed by Carol Feller. This kit includes the following:
- 150g cake of Brass and Steam Panoramic Gradient, choose yarn base in drop-down menu
- a professionally printed copy of the Shanakiel pattern (exclusive to Knitcircus and only available otherwise from the book, Knitting with Rainbows)
The kit includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Shawl photo credit: Knitting with Rainbows by Carol Feller
Yarn Bases Available: Greatest of Ease, Trampoline, Lavish, Opulence, Fairy Dust
Want a different colorway?
- Order here for one of these kits ready-to-ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
- Order here for a kit ready-to-ship kit using a 100g cake of a different colorway
- Order here for a kit dyed-to-order using a 100g cake of a different colorway
Carol Feller kindly created for us a single pattern of Shanakiel, which was originally only published in her book Knitting With Rainbows. Knitcircus is currently the only seller of this shawl pattern, and it is only available when purchased with your kit.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.