Shell Point Crochet Cowl Yarn Pack
Gorgeous speckled shells are framed by a semi-solid, creating a fluid crochet design. Designer Bauman always includes lovely details, and here, the edge is finished with a delicate picot.
"A warm cuddly cowl that sits close to your neck without being tight. The shells and picot made me think of frost and icicles"--from the designer
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Shell Point Cowl is designed by Margo Bauman. The cowl yarn pack includes:
- (1) 100g speckled skein of yarn, choose color combination from dropdown menu
- (1) 100g semi-solid skein of yarn, choose color combination from dropdown menu
- Sleigh Ride Speckle/Hobbit Hole Semi-solid
- Mistress of Myself Speckle/The Sensible Ms. Dashwood Semi-solid
- We Scare Because We Care Speckle/Fan Girl Semi-solid
Ringmaster - worsted weight (100% superwash Merino), 185 yards/100g. This yarn base is round and plush and super springy, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories.
The pack includes enough yarn to make two cowls. Note: Cowl in photo uses Sleigh Ride Speckle/Hobbit Hole Semi-solid.
Is your favorite color combination sold out?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order kit. Custom-dyed kits take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on our website, where you can add the pattern to your cart and download the digital file upon purchase.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.