Snowfall Beanie Yarn Pack
A perfect, easy hat - ideal for gift giving! With just the right amount of textural interest, you'll enjoy knitting and wearing this sophisticated fabric.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
The Snowfall Beanie is designed by Benjamin Matthews. This pack includes:
- (1) 100g Main Color (MC) semi-solid skein of yarn, please choose color combination from drop down menu
- (1) 50g Contrast Color (CC) semi-solid skein of yarn, please choose color combination from drop down menu
- Silver Lining (MC) + Goo Lagoon (CC)
- Rhymes With Orange (MC) + Quoth the Raven (CC)
- Sage Advice (MC) + Bedrock (CC)
- Blue Agave (MC) + Creamy Sheep (CC)
Base: Tremendous - bulky (100% superwash Merino wool) - 130 yds/100g. This light bulky weight has bounce and a tight twist, making it super squishy.
The pack includes enough yarn to make one hat. Note: Hat in photo uses Silver Lining/Goo Lagoon
Want to cast on right away?
Order here for a ready-to-ship kit from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry or Etsy, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.