Softly Spoken Shawl Kit
This rectangle shawl features easy lace and narrow garter stitch stripes to create the perfect wrap.
"Softly Spoken is a beautiful rectangle lace wrap inspired by northern skies and changing seasons.
Segments of smoothly shifting gradient shades reminisce the vivid colours of Nordic winter skies - nature’s very own gradients shifting from pale pink to blue-purple hues, while the lightweight and airy lace pattern softly whispers sweet promises of upcoming Spring." --Janina Kallio
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
The kit includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: Shawl in photo uses the colorway My Funny Valentine gradient and Silver Lining semi-solid.
The Softly Spoken Shawl is designed by Janina Kallio. This kit includes:
- 100g cake of gradient yarn and 100g semi-solid skein in colorway combination of your choice, please choose color and base from drop down menu.
- pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry or Woolenberry. See notes below on pattern.
Bases available: Trampoline, Opulence. Read more about our yarn bases here.
- My Funny Valentine gradient/Silver Lining semi-solid
- Mint Festival gradient/Creamy Sheep semi-solid
- Dream a Little Dream gradient/Quoth the Raven semi-solid
In a hurry to cast on right away?
- Order here for a kit ready-to-ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This kit includes the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu. If the pattern is sold out here, please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.