Song of the Sea Cowl Yarn Pack, ready to ship
Using a pair of chromatic cakes, create a long gradient infinity cowl featuring an Art Deco-style, ocean waves stitch pattern.
This versatile pattern includes options for a non-rolling edge, and is easily modified so you can knit to the end of your yarn without worrying about playing yarn chicken!
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
- (2) 50g cakes of yarn in the chromatic pair of your choice, please choose color and base from drop down menu
- Garden Gnome/Happy Little Trees
- La Vie en Rose/A Rose By Any Other Name
- Let's Go Crazy/Party Like It's 1999
- Vampire Boyfriend/Sweet Babboo
- Tangled Up in Blue/Blue-nique
- The Power of Love/Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Turquoise Pool/Octopus's Garden
The pack includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: Shawl in photo uses the colorway Turquoise Pool/Octopus's Garden.
Want a different yarn base or colorway?
- Order here for a dyed-to-order kit from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern here, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.