Space Is Big. Really Big. Impressionist Gradient Matching Socks Set, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including larger cakes for shawls, scarves, and sweaters).
About Impressionist Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match gradient socks sets make perfect slow-striping socks. You choose to start from the center of the cake or the outside! If you start with the same color for each sock, you'll have maternal twins - every stitch of one sock matches the other exactly.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Small socks set - approximately 200 yds/set. Perfect for wristwarmers, children’s socks/mittens or women’s anklets.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Impressionist Collection - a watercolor lover's paradise. You will find these types of gradients only at Knitcircus. The colors change slowly from one main color to the next, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Each one is truly unique! Luxury yarn (choose your base), pre-wound into a cake for your convenience.
*Space Is Big. Really Big. Impressionist Gradient* "You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." We love the other-worldliness of this impressionist with it's changing space-scape and all the planets, galaxies, stars, and supernovas bursting throughout.
This colorway is perfect on its own or you can mix it colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base. Imagine the possibilities!
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about this Yarn
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.