Charm stitch markers/progress keepers by Sucre Sucre Miniatures
Use these charms as a stitch marker or progress keeper to make your knitting extra cute! They will not only decorate your knitting but they're a useful tool for assisting you with following your pattern. Made by hand with polymer clay.
You will receive one marker, attached to a card, packaged in a small plastic bag.
● Perfect stich markers for your knitting or quilt project!
● Ideal to hook onto your cell phone charm!
● Easily add to your charm bracelet or necklace
● Perfect mini delectable addition to your keyring
● Add to zipper pulls or loops for a unique embellishment
● Try clipping it onto your wallet!
Size: charm sizes vary. Sizes range from approximately .5" x .5" to 1.25" x .75". Most charms are a bit larger than an adult thumbnail.
Because they are made individually by hand, the appearance of each marker may slightly vary.
Stitch Marker will fit on size US 4 or smaller knitting needles.
Materials: polymer clay and either silver- or gold-colored jump ring and lobster clasp.