Tangled Up in Blue Chromatic Gradient, dyed to order
About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you're in a hurry, click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) items in this colorway (including matching socks sets).
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Chromatics Collection - a sweet array of single-color gradients moving from light to dark. The Chromatics feature a light version of each color paired with a dark version. Mix and match the light colors for a carefree rainbow effect, use the darker spectrum colors for a sophisticated, moody palette or use one of each for an uninterrupted 2-cake gradient color flow.
"Early one mornin' the sun was shinin'" and *Tangled Up in Blue Chromatic Gradient* was born. From white to royal blue, this yarn is the lighter blue colorway that pairs with our Blue-nique Chromatic Gradient. Bob Dylan poetry pairs well with it, too.
This colorway is perfect on its own, for pairing with any of our other Chromatic Gradients, or mixing with Panoramic Gradients.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
There is a table below that lists yardage and price of our various yarn bases, or click here for more information.
- Trampoline (100% USA-sourced superwash Merino) - Springy and super soft, our new favorite
- Greatest of Ease (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - Our most popular and versatile
- Opulence (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - Luscious and sturdy, returned by popular demand
- Parasol (70% Merino/30% Mulberry silk) - Rich and luxurious with amazing drape, takes the dye more subtly than our other bases
- Magnificent (100% superwash Merino) - Springy merino, perfect for sweaters and delightfully warm accessories
- Ringmaster (100% superwash Merino) - Round and squishy and super soft
- Lap of Luxury (60% Merino wool/40% cultivated silk) - The most luxurious worsted ever, with a sheen that just won't quit!
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.