Hug Shot Shawl by Casapinka
The Hug Shot Shawl is an asymmetric rectangle (or “boomerang”) shawl that begins at the small end and ends up with a wide border at the opposite end. There are slipped stitches, garter and stockinette, making it a fairly easy project.
This pack is dyed to order in 4-6 weeks.
The pack includes enough yarn to make one shawl. Note: cream/seafoam green sample shown in photos uses She Sells Seashells and Abandon Ship. blue/fluorescent green sample show in photos uses We Scare Because We Care/Backstage Pass.
The Hug Shot Shawl is designed by Casapinka. This pack includes:
- (2) 100g skeins of yarn, one speckle and one semi-solid, in the yarn base and color combination of your choice, please choose from drop down menu.
Colors combinations available:
- Hip Hip Hooray Speckles + Safety Dance Semi-solid
- Center of Attention Speckles + Plenty of Fish Semi-solid
- West Coast Speckles + Holy Diver Semi-solid
- Busy Bee Speckles + Perennial Semi-solid
- We Scare Because We Care Speckles + Backstage Pass Semi-solid
- She Sells Seashells Speckles + Abandon Ship Semi-solid
- Pet Rock Speckles + Creamy Sheep Semi-solid
If you'd like to create your own custom color combination, use these links to order (2) 100g fingering weight skeins of your choice:
Check out our 100g fingering weight speckled skeins here.
Check out our 100g fingering weight semi-solid skeins here.
Spectacular - fingering (100% superwash Merino wool) - 400 yds/100g. Single-ply, shiny, and soft. These skeins weigh approximately 120g, giving you nearly 480 yards per skein!
Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon), 400 yds/100g. This yarn base is our perennial best seller, and is truly versatile.
Trampoline - fingering (100% USA superwash Merino wool), 440 yds/100g. This yarn base is our exclusive USA-sourced and USA-spun wool.
Breathtaking BFL - fingering (100% superwash Blue-faced Leicester wool) - 410 yds/100g. This lustrous, longwool breed boasts a wooly halo and is a favorite among knitters.
Opulence - (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon), 440 yds/100g. This yarn is luscious and sturdy, returned by popular demand.
Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
In a hurry to cast on right away?
- Order here for a pack ready-to-ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern here, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.