The Winter Tee Sweater Yarn Pack
The Winter Tee is not your average tee.
It’s a densely-knit, boatneck, cuffed sweater with crisp garter edge details. The pattern has no upper or lower size limits, it is completely customized using a few of your unique measurements.
This yarn pack is ready to ship from our studio to your knitting chair.
KnitCircus Ringmaster (100% merino wool), 185yds/100g ball:
- Main Color (MC) - Sea Legs Chromatic Gradient
- Contrasting Color (CC) - Under Pressure Semi-solid
Our sample is knit as a crop length top, your yarn amounts will vary with gauge and any customizations. To make the gradient transition seamless, we used two 100g cakes of the Sea Legs gradient and alternated between them every other row.
Sizes and number of 100g skeins:
- 30" - 2 Gradient (MC) and 2 Semi-solid (CC) - 4 total
- 32", 34" and 36" - 2 Gradient (MC) and 3 Semi-solid (CC) - 5 total
- 38" and 40" - 2 Gradient (MC) and 4 Semi-solid (CC) - 6 total
- 42", 44" and 46" - 2 Gradient (MC) and 5 Semi-solid (CC) - 7 total
- 48", 50" and 52" - 2 Gradient (MC) and 6 Semi-solid (CC) - 8 total
54", 56" and 58" - 2 Gradient (MC) and 7 Semi-solid (CC) - 9 total
- 60" - 2 Gradient (MC) and 8 Semi-solid (CC) - 10 total
This pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Don't see your size available?
- Order here for a yarn pack dyed-to-order from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.