About this Item
This one-of-a-kind yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Click here if you want to see everything we offer in Wild Rumpus, including matching socks sets and ready-to-ship items.
About this Color
This gradient is part of our Impressionist Collection - a watercolor lover's paradise. You will find these types of gradients only at Knitcircus. The colors change slowly from one main color to the next, with unexpected pops of theme colors throughout. Each one is truly unique! Luxury yarn (choose your base), pre-wound into a cake for your convenience.
*Wild Rumpus Impressionist Gradient* The first order of business is to cast on this teal and olive colored yarn inspired by Where The Wild Things Are. But you'll need to behave or you'll go to bed without your knitting.
Because of the unique and artistic dyeing methods we use, no two cakes will be exactly alike, and the dye-lots vary slightly depending on the artist dyeing them! The photos shown here are just some cakes that represent this colorway.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Impressionist cakes are unique - yours will not look exactly like the photos.
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.
All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver!