About this Item
This listing is a deposit for requesting a Pride Pack Skein Bundle for a Pride Flag not currently offered. If you are looking for a skein bundle for a pride flag not currently offered by Knitcircus, we would love to design one for you! Please purchase one deposit for each new Pride Pack you'd like us to develop.
Our Pride Packs celebrate the many flags of the LGBTQ+ community so you can stitch up the colors of visibility, identity and dignity. Whether you identify yourself as LGBTQ+ or are an ally, you deserve equity and justice. We all are critical pieces of this diverse world and stand in solidarity for equal rights and acceptance.
About this Color
By requesting a new Pride Pack, you are making a deposit toward a future purchase of a Pride Pack that is being custom-designed for your flag. The amount of this deposit will be credited toward your future purchase.
About this Bundle
This deposit is for the purchase of a future bundle of a yet-to-be-determined number of skeins based on the pride flag you request. Here's what to expect:
Upon receiving this order, the Knitcircus crew will reach out to you to find out what new pride flag you'd like offered. Once we know what flag's colors to create, your request will be added to our custom order queue. The custom order queue can be anywhere between 3-6 weeks depending on the length of the queue. If you need your yarn sooner, please contact email@example.com
- Once the colors of your pride flag have been developed, we will photograph the bundle and send you the photos for final approval.
- When final approval has been received, we will create the listing for your Pride Pack Skein Bundle, and send you the link along with a coupon code to subtract the cost of this deposit. You may then purchase your new Pride Pack Skein Bundle in whichever base and size combination works best for your project!
- Once you place and purchase your order, it will be placed at the top of our custom order queue, and we will endeavor to dye it up as quickly as possible since you've already been waiting so patiently!
About the Yarn Bases available for Pride Pack Skein Bundles
Sock du Soleil - fingering (75% superwash Merino/25% nylon), 92 yards/20g.
Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon), 400 yards/100g. This yarn base is our perennial best seller, and is truly versatile.
Opulence - (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon), 440 yds/100g. This yarn is luscious and sturdy, returned by popular demand.
Trampoline - fingering (100% USA superwash Merino wool), 440 yards/100g. This yarn base is our exclusive USA-sourced and USA-spun wool.
Breathtaking BFL - fingering (100% superwash Blue-faced Leicester wool) - 410 yds/100g. This lustrous, longwool breed boasts a wooly halo and is a favorite among knitters.
Divine - DK weight (100% superwash Merino), 260 yards/100g. Wonderfully soft, ideal for accessories and garments alike.
Daring - DK weight (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - 250 yds/100g. Succulent luxury blend.
Ringmaster - worsted weight (100% superwash Merino), 185 yards/100g. This yarn is round and super soft.
Spectacular - fingering (100% superwash Merino wool) - 400 yds/100g. Single-ply, shiny, and soft. These skeins weigh approximately 120g, giving you nearly 480 yards per skein!
Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Care for this yarn is to hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.