Alaska Hat Yarn Pack, pattern not included, ready to ship
This hat is the perfect design to combine a gradient and kettle-dyed semi-solid color. Choose from a classic blue sky or a rich sunset combination, and you'll have a gorgeous nature-inspired topper to show off! You'll use the last color of your gradient yarn to crown your hat with a darling pompom.
From the designer: "Inspired by northern lights in Alaska.
This beanie is knit in the round. This pattern is written for circular needles but you can easily adapt it to DPN. The first section is simple 2x2 ribbing. Then, follow chart to knit the trees in stranded knitting."
The perfect project for our Bingo Knit-A-Long! Use a 50 gram gradient for the sky and a 50 gram semi-solid for the trees and, voila, a gorgeous hat.
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Alaska is designed by Camille Descoteaux. Choose your color combination in the drop-down menu. This yarn pack includes:
- (1) 50g cake of April Skies Gradient AND (1) 50g cake of Marauder's Map Kettle-dyed Semi-Solid OR
- (1) 50g cake of Hawaiian Sunset Gradient AND (1) 50g cake of The Sensible Ms. Dashwood Kettle-dyed Semi-Solid OR
- (1) 50g cake of Believe in Miracles Gradient AND (1) 50g cake of Quoth the Raven Kettle-dyed Semi-Solid OR
- (1) 50g cake of Sea of Tranquility Gradient AND (1) 50g cake of Late Night Blues Kettle-dyed Semi-Solid
Greatest of Ease - fingering (80% superwash Merino/20% nylon) - 200 yards/50g. Great stitch definition, soft and springy. Our most popular base.
The yarn pack includes enough yarn to make one hat.
Is your favorite color sold out?
- Order here for a custom-dyed yarn pack. Dyed-to-order packs ship out in 4-6 weeks.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern here, where you can easily download the pattern to your Ravelry library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.