About this Item
This yarn is dyed to order specifically for you in our studio. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Click here to see everything we offer in Hello Jello, including larger cakes for shawl, scarves, and sweaters as well as ready-to-ship items.
- Click here to see our currently available (ready to be delivered) socks sets in this colorway.
About this Color
This luxurious, hand-dyed yarn is part of our Modernist Collection, another Knitcircus exclusive. Every colorway is dyed differently, producing fun and unexpected results. Fields of color melt into one another, creating non-repeating color sequences. You may find stripes and new colors emerging as the cake progresses. Each cake is absolutely unique and pre-wound for your convenience.
Because of the unique and artistic dyeing methods we use, no two cakes will be exactly alike, and the dye-lots vary slightly depending on the artist dyeing them! The photos shown here are just some cakes that represent this colorway.
*Hello Jello Modernist* is not your mother's jello mold. Its rich, sophisticated pops of color and longer sequences read maroon/black from the other end of the fondue party.
This colorway is perfect on its own or you can mix it colorway with a lovely semi-solid kettle-dyed yarn in the same base. Imagine the possibilities!
About Modernist Matching Socks Sets
Dyed-to-match Modernist socks sets make perfectly matched socks with all the splashiness of the Modernist colorway. You choose to start from the center of the cake or the outside! If you start with the same end for each sock, you'll have maternal twins - every stitch of one sock matches the other exactly.
Sizes - We dye socks for any size! Whether you want to fit a toddler or the captain of the football team, Knitcircus Sock Sets are ready for the job. Choose the perfect size for your project, all wound into two cakes dyed together so your socks will match! We recommend working toe-up socks whenever possible so you never stop knitting before your gradient finishes with a flourish.
- Medium socks set - approximately 300 yds/set. For women’s mid-calf socks sizes 5-10, women’s mittens, Men’s size 6-8 or kids’ knee socks.
- Large socks set - approximately 400 yds/set. Women’s size 11-13, Men’s size 9-11, men’s mittens or women’s knee socks.
About Knitcircus Yarn Bases
Notes about Knitcircus Yarns
- Because of our unique dyeing process, many of our darker colors appear heathered, with small light spots sprinkled throughout. This heathering is normal.
- Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
- We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary depending on your monitor settings.