Livie Shawl Yarn Pack
This asymmetrical triangle shawl has the perfect combination of garter stripes and lace, and shows off our Modernist colorways beautifully. Pair a Modernist with a semi-solid, and you'll love the shifting colors throughout the shawl.
"Livie is an engaging asymmetrical shawl, knit with alternating panels to keep your interest, so that before you know it - it’s blocking day." -- From the designer
This yarn is ready to ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Livie is designed by Tamy Gore. Choose your color combination and yarn base in the drop-down menu. This yarn pack includes enough yarn to make one shawl:
- (1) 100g Modernist cake and (1) 100g semi-solid skein, choose color combination and yarn base from dropdown menu
- Harvest Moon/Cranberry Sauce
- Paint the Town/Fly Me to the Moon
- Hundred Acre Wood/Wisconsin Desert
- Night of a Thousand Stars/Midnight Moon
- Hello Jello/Rhymes with Orange
- Headless Horseman/Quoth the Raven
- Get Knit Done/Hobbit Hole
- Simply Splendid/The Sensible Ms. Dashwood
Electric Mayhem/Party Crasher, Siren Song/Clear Skies Ahead
Note: burgundy sample shown in Harvest Moon & Cranberry Sauce, gold/blue sample shown in Hundred Acre Wood & Wisconsin Desert, black/orange sample shown in Headless Horseman & Quoth the Raven, turquoise/pink sample shown in Paint the Town & Fly Me to the Moon, light blue-green/pink sample shown in Backyard Bouquet & Plenty of Fish, and gray/purple sample shown in Vaporwave & Bedrock
Click here for more information about our different yarn bases.
Is your favorite color combination or yarn base sold out?
- Order here for a custom-dyed kit. Dyed-to-order kits ship out in 6-8 weeks.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern. Please find and purchase your pattern on Ravelry, Lovecrafts, or Etsy, where you can easily download the pattern to your library at the same time.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.