Paddle Mitts Kit
These classic mitts feature our Wisconsin-grown and Wisconsin-milled Driftless DK yarn.
"Whether you are paddling your canoe across Moraine Lake or sipping a spiked coffee at the campsite, these simple rustic mittens will keep your hands toasty and your fingers free."--from the designer
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
The Paddle pattern is designed by Tin Can Knits. This kit includes:
- (2) 115yd skeins of Driftless DK yarn, choose your color combination in the dropdown menu. Our kit will make up to a size Adult Medium.
- pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com or Tincanknits.com. See notes below on pattern.
Color Combinations Available:
- Chain of Lakes/Wisconsin Desert
- Wildcat Mountain/Blufftop
- Cave of the Mounds/Mighty Mississippi
- Creamy Sheep/Parfrey's Glen
The yarn pack includes enough yarn to make one pair of mittens up to a size Adult Medium. Note: sample mittens shown in Chain of Lakes/Wisconsin Desert combination.
Toddler (Child, Adult S, M, L)
Fits hand: 6 (6.5, 7, 7.75, 8.5) inches around at palm
Mitten length: 5.5 (6.75, 8.5, 9.25, 10.5) inches cuff to tip
DK weight yarn in 2 colours
MC: 50 (70, 100, 120, 140) yds
CC: 15 (20, 25, 30, 40) yds
In a hurry to cast on right away?
- Order here to order a kit ready-to-ship from our studio to your favorite knitting chair.
Driftless DK (80% Rambouillet and Targhee Wool/20% Alpaca) 115 yards/weight will vary
This kit includes the pattern if you choose it from the dropdown menu. Free Ravelry download code is included with pattern purchase. Redeem your unique code upon checkout on Ravelry.com to receive your complementary digital copy.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.