3 Color Cashmere Cowl Kit
From the designer: "Oh, this is a lovely little pattern to let the days go by while peacefully knitting away… There are no complex stitches in this cowl, just putting together some stripes, texture and lace as they suit you best. The yarn I used was a bit of a luxury, just perfect to spoil yourself with something luscious around your neck."
We've put together five different semi-solid kits, but if you'd like to put together your own, simply choose three different 50g semi-solid skeins in our fingering weight yarn bases here.
Please note: All dyed-to-order yarns take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
The 3 Color Cashmere Cowl is designed by Joji Locatelli. This kit includes:
- (3) 50g semi-solid skeins in our Opulence yarn base in color combo of your choice - please choose from drop down menus
pattern - make sure to choose YES from the drop-down menu, otherwise no pattern will be sent and you can purchase the pattern yourself from Ravelry.com. See notes below on pattern.
- Dahlia/Bedrock/Silver Lining OR
- Party Crasher/Bedrock/Silver Lining OR
- Glitter Cannon/Bedrock/Silver Lining OR
- Fan Girl/Bedrock/Silver Lining OR
Crowd Surfing/Bedrock/Silver Lining OR
- Rhymes With Orange/The Sensible Ms. Dashwood/Sweet Dreams OR
- Honeydew/Hobbit Hole/On the Catwalk OR
- Quoth the Raven/Bedrock/Creamy Sheep OR
- Blue Agave/Fly Me to the Moon/Ice Age Trail OR
- Nobody But You/This Little Piggy/R.O.U.S.
You will receive enough yarn to make one cowl.
Opulence - fingering (80% superwash Merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon) - 220 yards/50g. Next-to-skin soft.
In a rush to cast on right away?
Order here for to see what kits are currently available (ready to be delivered).
This kit includes a printed copy of the pattern if you choose it from the drop down menu.
Care for all of our yarns: Hand or machine wash cold (delicate cycle), dry flat. Our yarns are colored using professional-grade acid dyes.
We’ve made every effort to photograph the color accurately, but appearance may vary with your monitor settings.